Friday, October 8, 2010

14th sept my life have changed

Hmm.. it been such a long time i nv log in into my blog..
well, where should i start?
*Thinking*
ok lets start from the day i start work which is 14th sept.

I got a new job as a tour consultant at chinatown point
this is the company i currently working for M Asia Travel.
1st few days of work is really very terrible for me..
i have memorize and do lot of thing which include:
*Price(before and after promotion)
*Flight code
*Estimation of flight timing
*Country code
*Whether
*Taxes
*Email
*Place of interest
and many more..
now i am sort of use to the working environment
and the work load.
I had lessen my leisure activity like shopping, clubbing
drinking, meeting up friends and night outing.
ever since i step into this company, i told myself
i am going to start my career life now..
just wanna be a career minded person
becoz my aim is to become a successful man.

All the best to me.. Hokkaido i am coming for u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home