Monday, June 21, 2010

sweet and lovely weekend

Well, I had a great weekend spending my time with her..

On friday night, went to cherry wake at yew tee after that
i went to west coast mac with all my ah bang ah dek, our VIP Choy Shu Bin and
of coz with my dearest gf too
we were having fun chatting and laughing among ourselves..
head to home after that..

On saturday night, went to Limbang and visit a private clinic..
wat am i doing there?
heh heh heh.. take mc again.. =P
after that gf and me went to 787 eat dinner..
after dinner we went home to have a short rest then make our way to
yishun dam romantic.. wahahaha~

Sunday morning, went to eat breakfast with gf at yew tee then she left to
do her stuff after that..

I think i miss out saturday afternoon..
i will make it short and simple
we had lot of laughter in the room..
=P
i will not forget this date 19/06
HAahhaaHa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home