Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy birthday to kelyn & jessica

i am not anything who can absorb anything...
i dun like stress, trouble, quarrel, argument and so..
just love to live my life with peace..
i can't let anything not anyone climb above my head..
i just couldn't take it..
no use talking all this now..
because i just ended something so fast so that just a tap of my finger..
got no regrets now..
because the world is spinning and everyone is changing..

well... went to kelyn chalet 2 days back..
her birthday theme was back to sch...
(to attend someone birthday also so difficult have to wear sch uniform.. omg!)
no choice, without making her disappointed i wore my sister primary sch
T-shirt and pants.. lol..
reach there my hands start shaking..
bao yuan saw me and started shouted..
everyone look at Tao Hin..
i was like WTF!!!
1 by 1 pull me in and take photo with me...
will upload the picture here when i am free...

yesterday is jessica birthday..
didn't manage to attend her birthday..
but still did msg her a happy birthday..

think i am gonna stop here...
will update my blog soon..
stay tune for more updates..
BYE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home