Friday, November 6, 2009

Please name me Cpl Low =X

Guyz!! i had just promoted to Cpl last week
Clap Clap~
in my team, out of 12 ppls only 3 get it.
and i am one of the lucky one...
so proud of myself..
at least all my hard work in HTA is not wasted..
well, now i am looking forward for SGT
will i get it all have to depend on my
Ippt, Shooting and Conduct.
that means i have to pass my ippt and shooting.
no high mc rate too =(

Had always been asking myself..
am i happy living right now?
for a long consideration..
i found out the ans is Yes..
becoz i currently i got nth to stress abt..
as for career, now i am serving ns. all the way till aug.
how abt gf? haha.. well i got no gf..
wat abt frens? few of them is enough to fill up my time and joy
hmm money? this is wat i hate the most,
ns pay is not enough for every guy who is serving ns right now..

maybe i am not that as passionate as some of u or maybe
the other way round..
but no matter wat..
just live with smile..
Goodluck Guyz..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home