Sunday, August 23, 2009

chalet, lost of wallet and bugis

2 days back i went to chalet organize by my insp. with my collegue
didn't thot of going actually becoz we felt tired after working..
but no choice.. we are being force to go... =(
i didn't expect my fren and i will be so bored over there..
i still thot that we are sort of the special wan becoz we are the youngest
and we are the only ns guy there...
but my expectation is wrong...
we didn't know many of them there..
and they just simply treat us like stranger...
if i knew this gonna happen i won't F*CKING waste my time & petrol there..
but no matter how i still have to thx my insp. isleen for inviting us...
i am appreciate some of them who bring us some food..
but for some of them...
how i wish i could just ask them to go f*uck spider...
lets skip this Freaking topic..

my birthday is just around the corner...

*wish for this year: hope to have u once again..
for every year : have lots of burberry stuff..*

i will be treating some of my ex sch mate and close fren to have a dinner at
Windsor hotel..
still not yet settle with the food and reservation there..
so the invitation list will be hold up..
guyz whose name is be Listed please try ur very best to turn up..

yesterday morning, i lost my wallet... =O
it contain my 11b,driving license, some other card and my money...
i was laughing to myself how and where i lost it...
its pretty funny becoz i dunno how it dissapear...
i went to make a police report after that and i went home to sleep
the next moment my mom wake me up and told me someone nice had
delivered back to me...
i really wish to see how the person look and like and thank him personally..
but i dun seem to have a chance...
afterall i got back my wallet... CHEERS!!!!

went to bugis with bin to buy bangles and also my camera charger..
manage to get my changer but not her bangles...
the shop she plan to go closed b4 we reach...
*so sorry bin, maybe we can go some other time to get
ur bangels again... *
went to dam with my co. after that we went to play L4D at IRC again..

Home Sweet Home~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home