Thursday, June 18, 2009

club last 2 night...

I planned to go butter factory becoz i had nv been there b4..
but a phone call from jia hao when i make my way there..
he told me that the queue is super duper long and ask if wanna go some other club?
so no choice i change my plan to power hse...
its was quite pack over there without any regret i will say that the gers there is pretty..
nevertheless the guys there is always more than ger...
LOL!!!

1 of my female fren fiona(not her real name) called and say she is coming to find us..
i said ok and we shall me at the enterance
we met, and when we were on our way in i dunno how she get to know this guy
who is the vip of power house..
so this guy brought her in..
(she got big boobs i guess)
next fiona told me she is going to look for her fren and will msg me later on...
i say ok and she dissappear with that guy...
i dunno where the hell she had gone and what she is going to do..
(sound like i pretty bastard didn't even take care of her)
LOL!!!
not reply from her after that...
next my fren and i straight back for early breakfast at timah den straight back to home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home