Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my goals in life

Had been quitting for quite sometime already
i dun think i will walk back to the path of smoking anymore
reason behind is very simple...
just wanna be a perfect guy who doesn't smoke, drink, gameble and flirt for my future gf or wife..
just like to do something to make myself proud
i dun deny i drink...
but not that often like before...
i only did it on some occasion..
maybe all this is part of my goal in my life...
my next target is to get a proper job
while working i will try to study part time so as to upgrade my knowledge to get a better cert
after that i will save some money to get my dream car mini cooper =O
there is still more to go but i dun think is the right time for me to write it here
becoz that is still a long way to go..
hope i can fulfill my goals that i wrote on top

in life i agree is much more better to have a goal rather not to have any..
that will bring us to a path which we know where we are going and wat we are doing..

Sign off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home