Friday, March 13, 2009

thx to my best fren bryan

Left home to work at 1.30 and arrive there at 2..
had lunch over at my work place and start working at 3
in the evening time... bryan and me got 1 hr break,
so both of us went to our locker and take a nap
we pull out our sleeping bag and get ready for our sleep.
while i was lying on the sleeping bag bryan went to off the light...
this is this interesting part...
once he switched the light off, i dunno wat the hell he do, he just simply bang the locker with his head and u guyz know wat thing happen next?
the cupboard fall onto my arm...
luckily i used my arm to cover my head once i felt something was wrong...
if not... i think i might be in the hospital now...
seriously i nv seen such a clumsy guy like him b4...
LOL!!!

-.-!
Sign off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home