Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview day, HE accident



This is one of the video that i came across and wish to share with u guyz...
some of u had already seen it b4 but some of u not...
those who nv watch it b4 u can enjoy it and hope u guyz know wat it mean...

Today i went to PHQ for police intereview..
was pretty nervous but no choice... for the sake of my carrer i have to bare with it
i wait there for abt 3hr to reach my turn for the interview..
this type of interview i really nv came accros b4..
this is the qus. they asked..
*Y u wanna join in the police force
*wat make u think that this job really suit u
*y post do u wish u would be in
*Y u wanna be in CCU
*Wat u know abt CCU
*wat do u think u will be if u are in police force 5 year down the road
*if u are selected to be part of the police force how u going to further u studies
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
some of this qus make me turn blank in my mind..
but nevertheless i still tried my best to ans them..
so now i hope that a reply will send to me and tell me
I AM SELECTED!!
LOL!!

A Friend of mine just got into accident.. after i arrived at cck HE smsed me told me he is inside ambulance now going to nuh..
after i finish my food i took cab all the way down..
when i reach there.. i am glad to see HE is fine other than those scratches on this hand and leg..
Take care DUDE!!

gonna stop here... will update soon....

Sign off
Alphis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home