Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the days where i ride my bike all the way to changi~

Last night went to jurong with ben, his sis and his sis bf
we went there to view bike which is cbr...
after viewing eng kiat join us at cck and i went back to get my bike key..
we went all the way to changi village to eat nasi lemak...
we were there for quite sometime den we went to someplace that can see plane take flight
we saw quite a number of it.. its really big and nice..
half an hour right after we reach we went for rounding somewhere around geylang...
something happen here... my bike broke down at geylang b4 entering highway back to home...
no choice i parked my bike there and wore a half cap helmet which is use for my vespa sit on a eng kiat SP all the way to my house downstair...
feel so shameful that i dun even to face those pass a by car... =X
thats the end of the sunday night life..
gotta stop here now...

Sign off~
Alphis~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home