Monday, July 27, 2009

What a careless me..

Today work up at 6 becoz i thot my interview start at 8...
previously the interview went b4 is started at 8 and was at novena..
this time i didn't notice so much thing changes just in few mth time..
i prepared everything just by wearing a shoe and i am ready to leave hse..
i checked my phone to double confirm that i did not miss anything..
when checking the sms i found out that my interview is at 12pm
so i was like stun for few sec..
next i called jj, wai jiat and eng kiat to come 787 for breakfast..
eventually everyone made it.. just that there is 1 monkey late for 45 min..
that is jj leung..

made my way back to home after that..
reach home abt 9.45am, mo mo abt leave home at 11am to interview..
reach novena at 12.15pm..
the guards at PHQ dun allow me to enter becoz he say my name is not in the list
so i try to called the person in charge..
no 1 ans..
if i am not wrong i think the guard pity me for standing there for so long...
he gave me few other no..
still no 1 ans till 2+pm by that time i was with sharizal at newurbanmale..
he worked there.. i bought a sandal which i planned to buy long ago..
he gave me a very good price that i didn't expect at all..
back to my interview..
one of them called and told me the interview was at outram..
i was like damn sad becoz i had prepared those thing and took 1 day leave of this interview
end up i miss it..
but afterall i still get a cheap sandal
Thanks to my fren sharizal at least i still get something i wan on my leave..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home