Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

Today is my birthday,
the hotel restaurant had really disappoint me,
gonna talk abt the some other time with those pic.
Nv had been so happy on my birthday b4,
they gave me a BURBERRY card holder and a birthday present,
will show u guyz here 1 day.
Some of my fren they just simply dun understand english
becoz from the sms i sent them, i stated clearly no cake no cake
and dunno which monkey still went to buy cake...
lol....
but anyway still have to thanks all of u.

i had spend lots of money on food today as i said is my treat
so i will do as wat i say...
but i find that is really worth it to use money exchange for our friendship..

to those ppl who i regarding please read..

Phelia: i know i had been such a long time nv talk to u and meet u up,
i dun meant to ignore u for long, i know is my fault not to meet u up or so,
i am sorry!
i am not angry of u neither i hate u but i do it just wan u to be more sensible..
u must know how to differentiate between play and work..
be more serious and stop changing job that will affect ur own personality..
nevertheless u are the most helpful and caring fren that i ever had..
thank u!!!

Shubin: we have been almost 2 year nv enjoy ourself so much le..
ever since u start ur relationship, we driffted apart..
now u are back and hang out with my fren and i..
hope we can be wat we used to be in the past,
i belived they will always welcome u including me..
remember this, put down ur burden and walk straight to ur bright future.. =)
i will always be with u whenever u need me...

Monkeys: no doubt we use to have argument between the few of us.. we will be always AH HOOD..
mistake had been done please correct it, mistake that we had already done please
forgive 1 another.. stop being childish having cold war with each another..
AH HOOD HUAT AR!!!!!!!

P.S: I REALLY TREASURE U GUYZ ALOT..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home