Monday, June 14, 2010

fuck up sunday night..

He was told that i will be heading down to chom chom for dinner with them..
I try not to let them wait i told them to order the food 1st and i will be there
in abt 20min time if nth goes wrong..
1st thing that i am disspointed with,
i went the wrong way due the the direction someone gave me..
eng keong came to ang mo kio and direct me the way after that..
2nd thing i am dissapointed with,
they already finished the food..
so end up i went back to 302 eat..
3rd thing i am dissapointed,
i couldn't get to had my dinner with them but yet i still have to fetch them back..
i just spent almost 1/4 oh my petrol back and forth..
Fuck it!
I was having headache since this afternoon i woke up..
didn't know wat had created this headache..
but overall i am contented with this weekend i spent with my GF..
we 1st time had our breakfast at the west coast park which is her 1st time there..
and we also had our dessert at Ben&jerry which is located at dempsy road,
This also her 1st time there..
such a "Sua ku" GF i had..

think gonna turn in soon and i should stop here...
good night..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home