Thursday, June 24, 2010

life? -.-!

Just back from Jb..
in another 1 1/2 mth i am officially ord..
which means i will not be as poor as wat i am now..
suffer alot during ns.
our salary is not enough for us.. =(
yes i agree to lot of ppl that my pay is more that average,
but as u guyz can imagine, we spend our money on our meals all outside and
we pay for transport everyday..

I am not getting any mc this week becoz my off day falls on saturday,
i predict that i will be getting sick in on 4th to 6th july which is phelia
birthday celebration.. =X
ya so that will be the days..

Well this sat is my dad birthday.. i am still considering wat to get for him..
but we will be having dinner at my aunt place..
gf will be joining us too..
hope that it will be a great dinner with my relative and gf..
Cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home