Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am lost!

i am just working as a part time server
in a club..
and now this company are more concentrate
on full timer that part timer.
which means i am not entitled to work
more that 3 days a week..
wat sort of nonsense is this?
i am trying my best to find a new job
but the problem is wat job should i look for?
i have not much working experience and
i am not clear abt most of the job scope
there is too many path which allow me to move on
is there any idea which is the right path?
i wanna further my studies
but i plan not to spend any single cents of money from my parent
should i study full time ITE and work part time?
or
should i work full time and study part time?
i thot of studying private diploma?
but will the cert be useful for me in the future?
anyone, just anyone can guide me a path to move on?

i am just myself, no one will understand me more than i do..
Alphis~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home